Welcome to Our Comprehensive
Bariatric Surgery and Weight-Loss Program
Bariatric surgery is just one component of our comprehensive weight-loss program, which involves a multidisciplinary team of healthcare professionals. If you are considering bariatric surgery, you can expect the following:
- An initial consult with our Medical Director, Dr. Dmitri Baranov
- One or more meetings with a clinical nutritionist to review your eating habits and help you develop a healthy eating plan.
- A meeting with a behavioral health professional to discuss your weight-loss goals, provide clear expectations, and identify potential emotional obstacles to weight-loss success.
- Support, as needed, from medical specialists and other healthcare professionals, including cardiologists, pulmonologists, and endocrinologists.
- A pre-surgical evaluation, including lab work, electrocardiograms (EKG’s), and stress testing, as needed, at Saratoga Hospital—all arranged by a member of our weight-loss team.
- Assistance with insurance forms and other paperwork.
- Ongoing support and encouragement from other patients via our bariatric support group.
- Follow-up care, including lifelong monitoring.
Bariatric Surgery Online Informational Seminar May 11
Bariatric Surgery Online Informational Seminar May 25